Choosing an ID Card Printer
Choosing the right ID Card Printer for your need’s might sound simple, but can often be a difficult task. Even experienced card printer users only purchase a new card printer every 4-5 years and with developing
Your Card Printer Assistants
That’s where PPC can assist. PPC offers FREE professional advice to help you find the right card printer for your needs from our trained and experienced sales team, who will analyse your requirements and provide a full proposal. We stand behind our recommendations so you can experience peace of mind when making your final decision. A few of the essential things you should ask when choosing a new card printer are:
- Once you start issuing cards, how critical do they become to your process/business?
- How many cards do you estimate you will print per year?
- Is there a peak issuance period. (eg. 80% of cards are issues between Feb/Mar)?
- How long do your cards need to last?
- How secure do the cards need to be (i.e. what are the risks of fraudulent copies are created)?
- If needed, how are you capturing photos for the cards?
- Where is the source data for card issuance?
- How many operators need to be trained to run the system? (i.e. additional operators requires more straightforward processes)
- Are any encoding features required (smart card/mag stripe)
- Will the card technology need upgrading in the next 2-3 years (e.g. plain cards to smart cards)
The list of questions go on, but this list will essentially get you going in the right direction. Choosing a card printer is as much about choosing the right sales and support partner as choosing the right printer.
Call us on 1300 651 277 or fill out the contact form.
Read Our Customer Reviews
Qld - Australia
“Always willing to help. The Brisbane Team are great at thinking outside the box. Innovation.” Read more
Qld - Australia
“Great customer service. Fast responses, fast despatching. Good prices.”
NSW - Australia
“Fantastic Support by Steve.. Glad I purchased a PPC machine."
Uni of Tas
TAS - Australia
“My experience was smooth and enjoyable. Christie has provided invaluable support ....” Read more