There are many different applications for personalised ID card printing, but one that we often some across here at PPC is providing students with identification.
Universities, schools and colleges up and down the country have invested in card printers for a whole host of reasons. One of the most impressive features of this type of technology is that it can be used in a variety of different ways, depending on your exact needs..
Here are some ways in which our card printing technology has been installed in educational establishments throughout Australia.
• Access to restricted areas: There are likely to be parts of your school or college that only staff can access, so providing printed cards is a good way of preventing unauthorised persons from gaining entry. Whether it’s a science laboratory or store cupboard, printed ID cards can make it easier to keep control of who goes where.
• Cashless payments: If you’re trying to discourage students from carrying too much cash around, then printed cards could be the answer. Allow them to pre-load money and they will be able to make canteen purchases or use the photocopier without worrying about how much cash is in their pocket.
• ID badges: It can be beneficial for staff members and students alike to have ID cards. This makes it simpler to determine who is who, and if you require people to swipe in and out of the premises, then you can keep track of who’s on site.
• Library book borrowing: If you’re in search of a way of simplifying the library book borrowing system, then card printing technology could be the way forward. Students can easily borrow whatever resources they need, and it will be simpler to track down whoever is in possession of overdue books.
• Emergency details: Having students’ emergency details to hand can be invaluable in the event of an emergency. Card printing technology enables you to print whatever information you want, which could be especially useful for students with medical needs.